mundo, globo terrestre, planeta, universo, vida, humanidade, continente, astro, gênero humano, coisas materiais
Noun(1) everything that exists anywhere(2) people in general; especially a distinctive group of people with some shared interest(3) all of your experiences that determine how things appear to you(4) the 3rd planet from the sun; the planet we live on(5) people in general considered as a whole(6) a part of the earth that can be considered separately(7) the concerns of this life as distinguished from heaven and the afterlife(8) all of the living human inhabitants of the earth
Adjective(1) involving the entire earth; not limited or provincial in scope
(1) He is easily transported back to his playing days and into a football world vastly different from today's.(2) My whole world has fallen apart and left me feeling hopeless and depressed.(3) parents are not viewed as the primary educators of their own children, either in the world or in the church(4) So he pursued his dream, by entering the theatre world and then going on to the big screen.(5) Afterwards, the world number one was distinctly underwhelmed with the outcome.(6) I hope I can go as far as reaching the world number one, but I realize it requires hard work.(7) She drove slowly because the sudden collapse of her whole world was affecting the steadiness of her hands.(8) She stayed there for hours, crying for her brother, and hating the world for taking him away.(9) Am I first a woman and then a member of my society, community, world , or vice versa?(10) Houseplants soften the harsh interiors of our homes and connect us with the natural world .(11) she's gone to a better world(12) His best-known poems record his sharp and intense response to the natural world .(13) I thank them for going and sharing some time in that wonderful part of the world .(14) The natural world seems to become a setting of emotional release for Billy.(15) Our folklore and arts and crafts reflect our love and reverence for the animal world .(16) The fun run set the world record for the largest gathering of Santas in one place.
(1) all over the world :: No mundo todo
(2) around the world :: ao redor do mundo
(3) in the world :: no mundo
(4) the world :: o mundo
(5) whole world :: mundo inteiro
(6) brave new world :: admirável mundo novo
(7) world peace :: paz mundial
(8) out of this world :: fora deste mundo
(9) the whole world :: o mundo inteiro
1. global ::
3. planet ::
4. sphere ::
5. everyone ::
6. huge amount ::
7. society ::
8. domain ::
10. reality ::
11. populace ::
12. macrocosm ::
world, worldly, worlds
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
l mean, there's no car wash
in the WORLD
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
Welcome to the WORLD.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
What is happening to this WORLD?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 11
...and the drycleaners
are out of this WORLD.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
you tell the whole WORLD.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
English to Portuguese Dictionary: world
Meaning and definitions of world, translation in Portuguese
language for world with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of world in Portuguese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'world'
What world means in Portuguese, world meaning
in Portuguese, world
definition, examples and pronunciation
of world in Portuguese language.