vista, panorama, visão, olhar, paisagem, idéia, olhos, aspecto, campo visual, inspeção, dom da vista, compreensão, examever, observar, considerar, encarar, examinar, inspecionar, ponderar
Noun(1) a way of regarding situations or topics etc.(2) the visual percept of a region(3) the act of looking or seeing or observing(4) the range of the eye(5) a personal belief or judgment that is not founded on proof or certainty(6) a message expressing a belief about something; the expression of a belief that is held with confidence but not substantiated by positive knowledge or proof(7) purpose; the phrase `with a view to' means `with the intention of' or `for the purpose of'(8) graphic art consisting of the graphic or photographic representation of a visual percept(9) the range of interest or activity that can be anticipated(10) outward appearance
Verb(1) deem to be(2) look at carefully; study mentally(3) see or watch
(1) Just before touchdown he became aware of a pylon coming into view from behind a tree.(2) I'm trying to understand it from your point of view(3) So you suddenly had a few million farmers beginning to view themselves as consumers.(4) No sooner was Doherty back in the team than the mercurial ability of Graham Geraghty hoved into view .(5) From this perspective, the game is simply beautiful and it allows the player to view everything they need to.(6) I take the view that ...(7) few view the war as a success(8) The other woman sighed; Vicky's view of her was obstructed by a circle of three guards that surrounded her.(9) we take a positive view of the situation(10) a room with a sea view(11) a fine view of the castle(12) As it came into view , I noticed all the homes, restaurants and hotels that had been lost.(13) an aerial view of the military earthworks(14) the movie offers a dark view of life(15) I proceed today to reach a decision on the basis that no view of the scene by the jury could take place.(16) When we think about the Middle Ages, it is easy to view Europe in light of what it became rather than what it was.
(1) point of view :: ponto de vista
(2) in view of :: tendo em vista
(3) in my view :: na minha opinião
(4) from my point of view :: do meu ponto de vista
(5) side view :: vista lateral
(6) to view :: ver
(7) top view :: vista do topo
(8) front view :: vista frontal
(9) a view :: uma vista
(10) full view :: Vista completa
1. outlook ::
2. opinion ::
3. sight ::
4. scene ::
5. position ::
6. horizon ::
7. eyeshot ::
8. prospect ::
9. look at ::
10. consider ::
11. regard ::
que diz respeito
12. catch ::
view, viewed, viewer, viewers, viewing, viewings, views
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
loved this VIEW.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
Ah, fine. She doesn't need her own
point of VIEW. Now, chop chop.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 8
We'll all have a great VIEW as Penny
runs out and kills everyone in sight.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 16
God bless you,
Google Street View registered trademark.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 7
- ...about issues of the day.
- Oh, so it's like The View.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
English to Portuguese Dictionary: view
Meaning and definitions of view, translation in Portuguese
language for view with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of view in Portuguese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'view'
What view means in Portuguese, view meaning
in Portuguese, view
definition, examples and pronunciation
of view in Portuguese language.