caminhão, camioneta de carga, vagoneta, vagão aberto para carganegociar, permutar, trocar, guiar caminhões, transportar em caminhões, vender
Noun(1) an automotive vehicle suitable for hauling(2) a handcart that has a frame with two low wheels and a ledge at the bottom and handles at the top; used to move crates or other heavy objects
Verb(1) convey (goods etc.
(1) Here we discuss an accident that occurred in a warehouse due to the negligence of a forklift truck driver.(2) Usually it is the male members of the family who walk or transport the buffaloes into Bolu; it is men who purchase and who truck , barter and exchange the buffaloes.(3) The bike hit the front trailer of the truck , damaging one of its rims.(4) a truck garden(5) A waste disposal lorry and a pick-up truck crashed on a narrow bridge, blocking a main road.(6) Though he lives within the city limits of Longview, he has seven or eight acres of land on which he grows truck garden crops.(7) Following Adam Smith, humans have a natural tendency to barter, truck , and trade.(8) Travelling by a separate route, a customised lorry, truck and trailer carry all our supplies, including 3,000 litres of water and a ton each of horse feed and firewood.(9) The car collided broadside with the truck , sending both vehicles into the ditch.(10) The axle of the truck is a rod the goes from one end of the hangar to the other and sticks out on both sides.(11) Later they tried organic truck crop production on the Frey farm, but this was difficult, being so far from urban areas.(12) The urge to barter and truck was strong enough to push goods over two thousand miles.(13) On the right side of the road was a truck tipped over that was carrying soda.(14) The Commissioners inquired into the truck system and how it applied to mining, and collected information on the arrestment of wages, which was considered just as injurious to the working-class in Scotland.(15) The main lifting halyard uses a single revolving truck /pulley, while the yard arm and gaff halyards are suspended by marine grade stainless steel pulleys.(16) The second piece was considerably smaller, an L-shaped piece of steel which wooden boards would have slotted into to make the bottom and side of a railway truck .
(1) truck driver :: motorista de caminhão
(2) fire truck :: caminhão de bombeiros
(3) tow truck :: caminhão de reboque
(4) dump truck :: caminhão de lixo
(5) garbage truck :: caminhão de lixo
(6) pickup truck :: caminhonete
(7) monster truck :: monster truck
(8) pallet truck :: paleteira
(9) lift truck :: empilhadeira
(10) forklift truck :: empilhadeira
1. rig ::
2. hand truck ::
caminhão de mão
3. motortruck ::
truck, trucked, truckee, trucker, truckers, trucking, trucks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Let's see. Bradley tank.
Transport TRUCK. Batmobile.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 5
but if you put a bunch
of cops in the back
of a garbage TRUCK,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
It's a tank TRUCK.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
Whose TRUCK is that?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 14
And put one inside an ice cream TRUCK,
drive it into San Francisco.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
English to Portuguese Dictionary: truck
Meaning and definitions of truck, translation in Portuguese
language for truck with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of truck in Portuguese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'truck'
What truck means in Portuguese, truck meaning
in Portuguese, truck
definition, examples and pronunciation
of truck in Portuguese language.