carrapato, tique-taque, instante, momento, crédito, pano para colchões, riscadoconceder crédito, fazer tique-taque
Noun(1) a metallic tapping sound(2) any of two families of small parasitic arachnids with barbed proboscis; feed on blood of warm-blooded animals(3) a mark indicating that something has been noted or completed etc.(4) a light mattress
Verb(1) make a clicking or ticking sound(2) make a sound like a clock or a timer(3) sew(4) put a check mark on or near or next to
(1) hang on a tick(2) But if the economic numbers in mid-October go up even a tick , it could be a close-run thing.(3) They sat silently for a few minutes, the tick of the clock on the mantle and crackling of the fire in the fireplace now very loud in the silence.(4) Watching the clock on the wall tick seconds away , Cole realized that something was wrong about what she'd found yesterday.(5) please tick below to show your answers(6) The tick attaches itself to the skin of the host and sucks its blood.(7) Do a tick check every few hours or more often if in heavily infested areas.(8) I'll be with you in a tick(9) Firstly, a tick is any movement, up or down, however small, in the price of a security.(10) It was regular, a beat; not quite a tap, more of a tick .(11) And only a small percentage of people who are bitten by a deer tick get Lyme disease.(12) Each feature description also included a screenshot and a tick mark indicating whether it made significant use of graphics or not.(13) If the quick dose of bullishness is sustained longer than anticipated, you can raise your sell order every day to stay within a tick of the latest low.(14) At this time of night, the tick of the clock synchronises itself with my heartbeat.(15) If you want to further refine the trailing buy stop technique, you can lower your buy order the next day to the level one tick above the latest price bar.(16) She watched the plastic hands tick off each second.
(1) tick off :: assinalar fora
(2) tick mark :: sinal de visto
(3) tick away :: carrapato longe
(4) tick bite :: mordida de carrapato
(5) tick box :: caixa de seleção
(6) tick over :: assinale mais
(7) deer tick :: carrapato de cervo
(8) tick by :: carrapato por
(9) wood tick :: carrapato madeira
1. ticking ::
2. check mark ::
marca de verificação
3. check ::
4. click ::
5. pass ::
6. ticktock ::
7. mark off ::
tick, ticked, ticks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It relies on the homonymic relationship
between TICK, the bloodsucking arachnid...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
Isn't it a little late
to get plane TICK...
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
English to Portuguese Dictionary: tick
Meaning and definitions of tick, translation in Portuguese
language for tick with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of tick in Portuguese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'tick'
What tick means in Portuguese, tick meaning
in Portuguese, tick
definition, examples and pronunciation
of tick in Portuguese language.