talento, dom, alcance, capacidade excepcional, faculdade invulgar, grande inteligência
Noun(1) natural abilities or qualities(2) a person who possesses unusual innate ability in some field or activity
(1) She proved to have such a talent for ballet that she will now be trained with the best in the country.(2) Until now a system hasn't been in place to identify talent and bring it through to the national side.(3) Her soulful lyrical style and dedication to dance has seen her jump up to fore of local young musical talent .(4) One of her most endearing qualities is a talent for comedy, although she is not aware of it herself.(5) Simon is a talent to watch(6) Identifying talent and providing an opportunity to exhibit it is of immense importance.(7) These creative young people are part of the vanguard of new talent blossoming in our midst.(8) He is a player of real talent and skill and has the ability to make a real and lasting impression at the highest level.(9) he possesses more talent than any other player(10) By dint of hard work and determination Piper used his natural artistic talent and practical skills to great effect.(11) Three top talent spotters will open a new office in Glasgow tomorrow to sign up the cream of the country's new talent .(12) Madison is a refreshing mature artist with natural talent and strong views about all aspects of her music and career.(13) A talent for design and beauty makes visual art or architecture a good choice of profession.(14) Son of Imelda and Tom, Emmet showed great artistic talent and ability from a very early age.(15) He is recognised in Victorian state cricket as a player who possesses a substantial degree of natural talent .(16) Still performing in his own right, he now spends much of his time coaching and advising a new generation of talent .
(1) talent scout :: Caçador de talentos
(2) talent management :: gestão de talentos
(3) hidden talent :: talento escondido
(4) artistic talent :: talento artístico
(5) natural talent :: talento natural
(6) new talent :: novos talentos
(7) great talent :: Grande talento
(8) literary talent :: talento literário
(9) musical talent :: talento musical
1. flair ::
2. aptitude ::
3. facility ::
4. gift ::
5. knack ::
6. technique ::
7. touch ::
8. bent ::
9. ability ::
10. expertise ::
11. capacity ::
12. faculty ::
13. strength ::
14. forte ::
15. genius ::
16. brilliance ::
17. dexterity ::
18. skill ::
19. artistry ::
talent, talented, talents
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I believe men of TALENT
have a part to play in the war to come.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
you got a real TALENT
for making things boring.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 21
when some American's got TALENT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 10
Some lucky boys just born
with a TALENT for violence.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
Oh, she has a TALENT for drama, this one.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
English to Portuguese Dictionary: talent
Meaning and definitions of talent, translation in Portuguese
language for talent with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of talent in Portuguese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'talent'
What talent means in Portuguese, talent meaning
in Portuguese, talent
definition, examples and pronunciation
of talent in Portuguese language.