situação, posição, colocação, condições, circunstâncias, emprego, local de emprego
Noun(1) the general state of things; the combination of circumstances at a given time(2) a condition or position in which you find yourself, or position(3) a complex or critical or unusual difficulty(4) physical position in relation to the surroundings(5) a job in an organization
(1) I was in a similar situation(2) the situation between her and Jake had come to a head(3) As evening approached, the situation was becoming rather dangerous for the team.(4) what's the current situation?(5) the house has a lovely situation(6) One would hardly expect the authority to leave the child in a dangerous situation , after all.(7) in the classroom situation(8) in an emergency situation(9) I write to inform you about the dangerous situation which is occurring at Bedwyn station.(10) the situation of the town is pleasant(11) We dread the idea that we'll be stuck in a situation that might be dangerous.(12) the political situation in Russia(13) The worst of the economic crisis may be over, but the political situation is far from decided.(14) the situation has improved(15) I am more or less used to it because this is not the first time I've been in dangerous situations .(16) Time and time again he reacted quickly to dangerous situations .
(1) current situation :: situação atual
(2) present situation :: situação atual
(3) financial situation :: situação financeira
(4) economic situation :: situação econômica
(5) difficult situation :: situação difícil
(6) awkward situation :: situação estranha
(7) actual situation :: situação atual
(8) sticky situation :: situação complicada
(9) political situation :: Situação politica
(10) situation comedy :: comédia de situação
2. the facts ::
3. location ::
4. job ::
5. position ::
6. site ::
7. state of affairs ::
estado de coisas
8. spot ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
in any repellent
SITUATION I want.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 10
All right, look. Let's remain calm
and analyze this SITUATION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 14
We're going to work this office
SITUATION out like gentlemen.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 17
Because he's upset
over his SITUATION with Penny.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 22
All right, well, let me see if I can
explain your SITUATION using physics.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 5
English to Portuguese Dictionary: situation
Meaning and definitions of situation, translation in Portuguese
language for situation with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of situation in Portuguese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'situation'
What situation means in Portuguese, situation meaning
in Portuguese, situation
definition, examples and pronunciation
of situation in Portuguese language.