loja, fábrica, escritório, local de trabalho, oficina de reparaçõesfazer compras, ir às compras, meter na cadeia
Noun(1) a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services(2) small workplace where handcrafts or manufacturing are done(3) a course of instruction in a trade (as carpentry or electricity
Verb(1) do one's shopping(2) do one's shopping at; do business with; be a customer or client of(3) shop around; not necessarily buying(4) give away information about somebody
(1) Indoor bike storage and a repair shop support those who pedal to work.(2) This was solved in 1880 when an existing machine shop was built upon.(3) During holidays, he works at a cycle repair shop to earn enough for food.(4) an auto repair shop(5) Residents are being urged to use the hotline to shop nuisance neighbours and advise police and councils of vandalism and abandoned cars blighting the area.(6) Sure, we argue but we try to make sure that our kids have a good life, and do everything as a family, from trips to the beach to the weekly shop .(7) a barber shop(8) she slogged her way round the supermarket doing the weekly shop(9) Even off the record he was unprepared to shop a man who, we both knew, was making his life very difficult at that time.(10) At the rate I was going the fridge would be sitting unused for 3 days and the weekly shop had to be done.(11) First Minister Jack McConnell yesterday urged people in drug ravaged areas to shop drug dealers.(12) she slogged her way around the supermarket doing the weekly shop(13) In my first real job I was placed in a small office next to the company's machine shop .(14) sometimes it's more convenient to shop online(15) During police interviews Roberts denied the robbery and claimed that Lane was an informant who was being paid by the police to shop him.(16) So if you need a car twice a week, for example to do the weekly shop and to go somewhere not accessible by public transport, you could use a Car Club car.
(1) candy shop :: loja de doces
(2) shop assistant :: vendedor
(3) coffee shop :: cafeteria
(4) gift shop :: loja de presentes
(5) clothes shop :: loja de roupas
(6) flower shop :: floricultura
(7) shoe shop :: Loja de calçados
(8) beauty shop :: salao de beleza
(9) pastry shop :: pastelaria
(10) corner shop :: loja da esquina
1. store ::
2. workshop ::
3. shop class ::
classe de loja
4. buy ::
5. browse ::
6. betray ::
7. sponsor ::
shop, shopaholic, shopaholics, shops
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
WOMAN [OVER PA]:
Mr. Beneke to the SHOP, please.
Mr. Beneke to the SHOP.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
Where do you get off
sending me to SHOP with your girlfriend?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 23
Yeah, now about those.
They came from a costume SHOP...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 22
...then just go out to a coffee SHOP
or a museum.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
The coffee SHOP
where we first met!
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 2
English to Portuguese Dictionary: shop
Meaning and definitions of shop, translation in Portuguese
language for shop with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of shop in Portuguese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'shop'
What shop means in Portuguese, shop meaning
in Portuguese, shop
definition, examples and pronunciation
of shop in Portuguese language.