gravação, registro, anotação, consignação, relação, atoregistrador
Noun(1) a signal that encodes something (e.g., picture or sound(2) the act of making a record (especially an audio record(3) a storage device on which information (sounds or images
Verb(1) make a record of; set down in permanent form(2) register electronically(3) indicate a certain reading; of gauges and instruments(4) be aware of
(1) ├ö├ç├┐We're willing to accept the concept of delayed recording ,├ö├ç├û Attaway says.(2) I recently learned firsthand what goes into making an independent film, but the process of recording and marketing a record are a mystery!(3) Pupils will learn recording studio tricks and produce CDs.(4) DVD recording will act as a fillip to consumer PC sales.(5) So, I'll return to the dance and recording studios, work on my piano and music degree, and not for one second consider giving up.(6) How did this recording process compare to the last one?(7) a recording studio(8) a bootleg live recording(9) We all agree that the recording sounds better than we imagined.(10) But it has involved parking a massive mobile recording studio outside my house for two weeks.(11) In addition to fulfilling its expected practical function, the kitchen was also designed as a kind of recording studio.(12) The actual sound used is a recording of a baby's scream played backwards.(13) recording of classical music(14) recording studio(15) The two winners are being flown over to London this month to attend the studio recording of their plays, which will then be broadcast on BBC World Service in November this year.(16) This program could be especially handy for students, who could use it not just to take class notes but also to capture entire lectures with a built-in audio recording feature.
(1) record :: registro
(2) recording studio :: estúdio de gravação
(3) sound recording :: Gravação de som
(4) video recording :: gravação de vídeo
(5) recording artist :: artista de gravação
(6) audio recording :: gravação de áudio
(7) recording device :: dispositivo de gravação
(8) tape recording :: gravação de fita
(9) recording session :: Sessão de gravação
(10) self-recording :: auto-gravação
1. transcription ::
2. write down ::
3. indicate ::
4. achieve ::
6. memorialise ::
7. register ::
8. tape ::
9. read ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's-it's a RECORDING
of the only person
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 10
WOMAN [ON RECORDING]:
Get a thicker, fuller lawn
in less than six weeks.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 10
SHELDON (ON RECORDING)
title="SHELDON (ON RECORDING)
style="width: 100%;padding-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px;border: 0;"
SHELDON (ON RECORDING):
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 4
SKYLER [ON RECORDING]:
Hey, this is Skyler. Please
leave me a message. Thanks.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 10
Penny, have you been RECORDING
shows on our DVR again?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 21
English to Portuguese Dictionary: recording
Meaning and definitions of recording, translation in Portuguese
language for recording with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of recording in Portuguese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'recording'
What recording means in Portuguese, recording meaning
in Portuguese, recording
definition, examples and pronunciation
of recording in Portuguese language.