qualidade, característica, atributo, predicado, propriedade, valor, natureza, índole, mérito
Noun(1) an essential and distinguishing attribute of something or someone(2) a degree or grade of excellence or worth(3) a characteristic property that defines the apparent individual nature of something(4) (music, a voice or noise or musical sound(5) high social status
Adjective(1) of superior grade(2) of high social status
(1) commanding the admiration of people of quality(2) she's known for the quality of her work(3) If it were restricted to a few sniggers among the public at large about the academic quality of these degrees, it wouldn't be too bad.(4) the quality of the light there is amazing(5) The writing system doesn't separate the quality of the vowel from its nasalization.(6) Poor general quality and finishing are the usual indicators of fake toys and parents are advised to buy from recognised retailers.(7) ├ö├ç├┐Aren't you ashamed to expose yourself before quality in that way?├ö├ç├ÿ said his wife, in an angry tone.(8) This is, of course, a measure of the design integrity and manufacturing quality of each new product category.(9) It seems incredibly stupid and as yet I cannot find one redeeming quality in this story.(10) A cardinal quality is attached to the signs Aries, Cancer, Libra and Capricorn.(11) Over the past number of years the parade has been of mixed quality with varying degrees of participation from all sectors.(12) Yorkshire is one of the nation's richest agricultural regions, producing vast quantities of quality food(13) To say of Socrates that he is human is to say what he is, whereas to say that he is literate is not to say what he is but rather to give a quality that he has.(14) The quality of standing behind and extending support to any social cause often goes silently unnoticed.(15) Each and every sign of the zodiac is associated with both an element and a quality .(16) The categorical versus the gradient quality of nasalization in Sundanese versus English indicated that nasalization is indeed phonological in Sundanese and phonetic in English.
(1) quality assurance :: Garantia da Qualidade
(2) quality control :: controle de qualidade
(3) best quality :: melhor qualidade
(4) image quality :: qualidade da imagem
(5) quality of life :: qualidade de vida
(6) the quality :: a qualidade
(7) better quality :: melhor qualidade
1. standard ::
2. excellence ::
3. feature ::
4. character ::
5. timbre ::
6. caliber ::
7. excellent ::
8. select ::
1. proletariat ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
whoever was in charge
of QUALITY control
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 5
What is a good king's
single most important QUALITY?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
Though I suppose beauty
is a subjective QUALITY, no?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
What's the thanks I get for turning
Leonard into QUALITY boyfriend material?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
Heroes gradually lowered the QUALITY
season by season...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 21
English to Portuguese Dictionary: quality
Meaning and definitions of quality, translation in Portuguese
language for quality with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of quality in Portuguese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'quality'
What quality means in Portuguese, quality meaning
in Portuguese, quality
definition, examples and pronunciation
of quality in Portuguese language.