produzir, apresentar, fazer, fabricar, exibir, mostrar, expor, escrever, publicar, editar, manufaturar, levar à cena, fazer representarproduto, produção, fruto, resultado, rendimento
Noun(1) fresh fruits and vegetable grown for the market
Verb(1) bring forth or yield(2) create or manufacture a man-made product(3) cause to happen, occur or exist(4) bring out for display(5) cultivate by growing, often involving improvements by means of agricultural techniques(6) bring onto the market or release(7) come to have or undergo a change of (physical features and attributes
(1) the California vineyards produce excellent wines(2) produce the line to x(3) we're trying to produce changes(4) Fresh produce , dairy products, baked goods and meats of all cuts are always available.(5) Most of the world's wine regions produce their own sparkling wines, though none, of course, is as famous as Champagne's.(6) The slaves provided the cheap and reliable labour to produce the cheap raw materials.(7) The Great Lakes Service presently produce a twice weekly soap opera that often deals with issues around HIV / Aids.(8) At the market, women from the mountain villages spread agricultural produce under the trees.(9) It makes me feel good to be supporting creative artists who produce quality work.(10) to produce sounds(11) dairy produce(12) Cultivated silkworms grown in a controlled environment produce the finest silk fibers.(13) The creative ability of these artists to produce the music we love, combined with the time and energy they spend throughout that process is in itself priceless.(14) The notebook's appearance contradicts comments made earlier this week by BenQ that it was not planning to produce such a machine.(15) He said it is essential to command consumer confidence in Irish food produce if the agriculture sector is to prosper.(16) farm produce
(1) to produce :: para produzir
(2) mass-produce :: produzir em massa
(3) dairy produce :: produção diária
(4) farm produce :: produtos agrícolas
1. food ::
2. green goods ::
3. manufacture ::
4. yield ::
5. give birth to ::
dar à luz à
6. create ::
8. present ::
9. give rise to ::
dar origem a
10. stage ::
11. bring out ::
12. bring about ::
13. make ::
14. raise ::
15. bring forth ::
16. develop ::
produce, produced, produces, producing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
you won't be able to PRODUCE an heir.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 1
...my derriere would PRODUCE
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 4
and beef and pork
do you PRODUCE on Dragonstone
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6
Can you PRODUCE his product
without any help? Alone.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
A hagfish can PRODUCE enough mucus
to fill a bucket in a minute.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 9
English to Portuguese Dictionary: produce
Meaning and definitions of produce, translation in Portuguese
language for produce with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of produce in Portuguese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'produce'
What produce means in Portuguese, produce meaning
in Portuguese, produce
definition, examples and pronunciation
of produce in Portuguese language.