parque, estacionamento, tapada, longos passeios, viveiro de ostras, peças de artilhariaestacionar, ajardinar, transformar em parque, dispor, instalar-se
Noun(1) a large area of land preserved in its natural state as public property(2) a piece of open land for recreational use in an urban area(3) a facility in which ball games are played (especially baseball games(4) Scottish explorer in Africa (1771-1806(5) a lot where cars are parked(6) a gear position that acts as a parking brake
Verb(1) place temporarily(2) maneuver a vehicle into a parking space
(1) a walk around the park(2) Even ├ö├ç├┐one-horse, whistle-stop├ö├ç├û towns such as Tadcaster have a proper off-the-road coach park .(3) But we noticed long lines of cars either forced to park by the side of the road or diverted for security checks.(4) The aim is to allow customers to park money there, content they will receive a decent rate of interest, while they are making investment decisions as well as actively trading.(5) Visiting coaches are allowed to drop off and collect passengers at one specific spot, within walking distance of the town centre, and then go to a coach park on the perimeter of the town.(6) While my proboscis was never truly petite to begin with, neither did it require me to have a face the size of Montana on which to park it.(7) Moves should be put into action to get a new car park and especially to accommodate workers who must park their vehicles on the west side of Teeling Street all day long.(8) Sadly, this will lead three-quarters of the audience to go on a murder spree as they head back to the coach park , but that's a price worth paying.(9) The shape of the park challenged left and right fielders in playing caroms off the walls on long drives by opposing hitters.(10) I jammed the gear shift into park and jumped out of the car, wiping my pants off.(11) penguin chicks are reared regularly at the park(12) While they were in Montreal, they visited this huge amusement park called La Ronde.(13) a panda cub is drawing the crowds at a wildlife park(14) State officials work to balance recreational use with efforts to enhance and protect the park 's abundant natural resources.(15) come on in, and park your bag by the door(16) You'd think you were entering an industrial park when you visit New Brighton Park.
(1) amusement park :: Parque de diversões
(2) car park :: estacionamento
(3) theme park :: Parque temático
(4) water park :: Parque aquático
(5) national park :: Parque Nacional
(6) wildlife park :: Parque de vida selvagem
(7) trailer park :: estacionamento de trailers
(8) city park :: Parque da Cidade
(9) industrial park :: Parque industrial
(10) public park :: Parque público
1. playground ::
2. parkland ::
3. ballpark ::
5. parking lot ::
6. leave ::
park, parked, parker, parks, parky
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
they're doing to everyone
who's ever visited the PARK.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
My wife says
I live in the PARK.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
No, last time that old lady in the PARK
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 10
- I totally had a shot.
- With a woman you were chasing in a PARK.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
You went to the Wizarding World theme PARK
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 11
English to Portuguese Dictionary: park
Meaning and definitions of park, translation in Portuguese
language for park with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of park in Portuguese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'park'
What park means in Portuguese, park meaning
in Portuguese, park
definition, examples and pronunciation
of park in Portuguese language.