pintura, tinta, cor, quadro, tintas ou aquarelaspintar, retratar, corar, cobrir com tinta, maquilar, revestir de tinta, executar, dedicar-se à pintura
Noun(1) a substance used as a coating to protect or decorate a surface (especially a mixture of pigment suspended in a liquid(2) (basketball, including the foul line(3) makeup consisting of a pink or red powder applied to the cheeks
Verb(1) make a painting(2) apply paint to; coat with paint(3) make a painting of(4) apply a liquid to; e.g., paint the gutters with linseed oil
(1) In 1995, he commissioned a Chinese artist to paint him together with his wife, son and daughter.(2) Carpenters were now putting a fresh coating of paint on the house, making it look almost as though it had just been built.(3) We did test some acrylic paint on tiles and it was just totally unsatisfactory so we chose what, I guess, was the appropriate paint for the surface.(4) The program was successful at Paint of a Different Color the first year and Al ended up with a beautiful homozygous filly and a palomino paint colt.(5) a can of paint(6) The space concerns and planting conditions are probably less than ideal for most, but the pictures paint a different story.(7) a paint mare(8) The top ones were drawn on cartridge paper and then painted in watercolour using sepia colour paint , and the bottom ones were painted straight onto watercolour paper using light red.(9) A vandal would have to go out, buy some Liquid Paper and paint the mustache out in order to deface it.(10) No artificial paint or any colouring agent is coated on the surface.(11) it looked in need of a good paint(12) the paint has been applied to the surface with a palette knife(13) the two players jostled in the paint(14) Malichi, on his paint stallion, Splash, led the way with Jade, on Cotton, close behind.(15) Upgrade your ability to edit images with this free paint program.(16) one has false curls, another too much paint
(1) wet paint :: tinta fresca
(2) paint roller :: rolo de pintura
(3) paint a picture :: pintar um quadro
(4) paint the town red :: Pinte a cidade de vermelho
(5) paint thinner :: diluente
(6) face paint :: pintura facial
(7) paint shop :: oficina de pintura
(8) finger paint :: pintura a dedo
1. coloring ::
2. pigment ::
3. key ::
4. rouge ::
5. color ::
6. daub ::
7. portray ::
8. tell ::
1. decolorize ::
paint, painted, paints
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Why would anyone
PAINT a picture of a door...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
feel free to PAINT your nails.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 3
Oh, do tell.
Now, PAINT a picture for me,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 2
will guide you to the nearest exit.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
I'm gonna be washing PAINT
out of my smurf for a month!
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
English to Portuguese Dictionary: paint
Meaning and definitions of paint, translation in Portuguese
language for paint with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of paint in Portuguese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'paint'
What paint means in Portuguese, paint meaning
in Portuguese, paint
definition, examples and pronunciation
of paint in Portuguese language.