preguiçoso, vadio, lento, indolente, ocioso
Adjective(1) moving slowly and gently(2) disinclined to work or exertion
(1) With its clear glass walls the main reading room resembles a fish tank, brimming with lazy activity as readers come and go.(2) Besides the main pool, with wave machine and gently sloping shore, there are four fabulous flumes, a lazy river, outdoor hot whirlpool - heavenly!(3) Just because you say it's acceptable to rearrange history to suit your lazy writing technique doesn't mean we are mindless lemmings who are going to believe you.(4) People are lazy and they'd rather exaggerate to get what they want than tell the truth.(5) The Aquatic Centre includes a leisure pool, lap pool, waterslide, lazy river, drop slide, sauna and hot tub.(6) But my experience with talented people is that many are lazy and unwilling to work hard to nourish their talent.(7) Our bikes would lie like lazy dragons on their sides behind us, with their front wheels poking into the air, spinning.(8) It's a lazy , hot summer day, and I don't feel like breaking a sweat.(9) I tend to get lazy with my writing without people to point out weaknesses and stuff, so thanks!(10) Everything pressed down against the small frame floating into the depths of the lazy river.(11) Jamaica's lush interior is stunning, and the best way to see it is on a lazy river ride, being punted on your own personal bamboo raft.(12) He feared for his uncle, an elderly man who was a little on the lazy side.(13) Hiking a slope to the east, I rose above one of the world's great mountain scenes, trout leaping in the lazy creek and a breeze ruffling the spruce trees.(14) But the domination of television and video is softening our minds; we opt for its lazy entertainment rather than read.(15) It's at home on bays and inlets sheltered from the open sea, and on lakes and lazy rivers too.(16) But here he has resorted to lazy shape-making rather than the rigorous analysis for which he is known.
(1) lazy eye :: olho preguiçoso
(2) be lazy :: ser preguiçoso
(3) lazy person :: pessoa preguiçosa
(4) lazy dog :: cachorro preguiçoso
(5) lazy bum :: vagabundo preguiçoso
(6) lazy guy :: cara preguiçoso
(7) get lazy :: ficar com preguiça
1. idle ::
2. indolent ::
3. slothful ::
4. work-shy ::
5. shiftless ::
6. inactive ::
7. underactive ::
8. sluggish ::
9. lethargic ::
10. remiss ::
11. negligent ::
12. slack ::
13. lax ::
14. lackadaisical ::
1. industrious ::
lazies, lazily, lazy, lazying
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Come on, you LAZY bastards!
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 9
Fat and LAZY.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
Bernadette's on bed rest,
and I'm LAZY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 11
...to three LAZY teenagers,
but it stops today.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 23
The dietitian at the cafeteria
with the limp and the LAZY eye?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 3
English to Portuguese Dictionary: lazy
Meaning and definitions of lazy, translation in Portuguese
language for lazy with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of lazy in Portuguese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'lazy'
What lazy means in Portuguese, lazy meaning
in Portuguese, lazy
definition, examples and pronunciation
of lazy in Portuguese language.