coração, centro, âmago, alma, núcleo, peito, amor, afeição, coragem, ânimo
Noun(1) the locus of feelings and intuitions(2) the hollow muscular organ located behind the sternum and between the lungs; its rhythmic contractions move the blood through the body(3) the courage to carry on(4) an area that is approximately central within some larger region(5) the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience(6) an inclination or tendency of a certain kind(7) a plane figure with rounded sides curving inward at the top and intersecting at the bottom; conventionally used on playing cards and valentines(8) a firm rather dry variety meat (usually beef or veal(9) a positive feeling of liking(10) a playing card in the major suit that has one or more red hearts on it
(1) The historic heart of the city is centrally situated on the northwest axis, and towards the eastern border.(2) they found him well and in good heart(3) I thank you also from my heart for the love you gave her during her life and the honor you now give her in death.(4) Between the two of them they get to the heart of the matter: brand awareness.(5) the heart of the matter(6) Here's a look at how your heart works to pump blood and vital nutrients throughout your body.(7) The right side of the heart pumps blood from the body back to the lungs to be reoxygenated.(8) he has a kind heart(9) His eyes locked on solider above his bed and the blade poised above his heart .(10) But some of the barracks to which the armed men would return under the new order are located in the heart of the city.(11) At first Stiles took heart ; the film was good, she was proud of everybody's work and knew that some day people would get to see it.(12) His knife was gleaming just above her heart , his hands poised to make the fatal move.(13) right in the heart of the city(14) I also love the American late night chat show hosts and their ability to be able to cut to the chase and go to the heart of the matter with their politicians.(15) A face card and a heart are removed and the twenty remaining cards are dealt out.(16) On the basis that he is in good heart and likes running around the County Tipperary racecourse he is put forward to win again.
(1) my heart :: meu coração
(2) heart attack :: ataque cardíaco
(3) broken heart :: coração partido
(4) heart disease :: doença cardíaca
(5) with all my heart :: com todo meu coração
(6) in my heart :: no meu coração
(7) by heart :: de coraçâo
(8) heart rate :: frequência cardíaca
(9) bleeding heart :: coração sangrando
1. ticker ::
3. compassion ::
4. enthusiasm ::
5. center ::
6. essence ::
7. spirit ::
8. pump ::
9. affection ::
10. bosom ::
11. marrow ::
12. nerve ::
13. middle ::
heart, heartless, hearts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Yes! She's like
the dryer sheets of my HEART!
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 10
♪ Always makes its way back
To the HEART again ♪
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
His only options here
are to fake a HEART attack
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 5
Maybe not, but I could carve her HEART out.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
Plenty of little men
tried to put their swords through my HEART.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
English to Portuguese Dictionary: heart
Meaning and definitions of heart, translation in Portuguese
language for heart with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of heart in Portuguese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'heart'
What heart means in Portuguese, heart meaning
in Portuguese, heart
definition, examples and pronunciation
of heart in Portuguese language.