mais, adicional, outro, novo, ulterior, mais distante, mais afastadomais, além disso, demais, além, mais longe, mais alémpromover, favorecer, facilitar, ajudar, apoiar, patrocinar
mais distanteadiantamentopromoveuaprofundamentofaz Avançar
Verb(1) promote the growth of(2) contribute to the progress or growth of
Adjective(1) located at a great distance in time or space or degree(2) being of a considerable distance or length(3) being the animal or vehicle on the right or being on the right side of an animal or vehicle(4) beyond a norm in opinion or actions(5) more distant in especially degree
Adverb(1) to a considerable degree; very much(2) at or to or from a great distance in space(3) at or to a certain point or degree(4) remote in time(5) to an advanced stage or point(6) to or at a greater extent or degree or a more advanced stage (`further' is used more often than `farther' in this abstract sense(7) in addition or furthermore(8) to or at a greater distance in time or space (`farther' is used more frequently than `further' in this physical sense
(1) she was at the further side of the room(2) she'd like further information(3) he hits the ball further than me(4) to further your career(5) I can't run any further(6) I went no further(7) how much further is the hotel?(8) he walked no further than the station(9) they further claimed that ...(10) it seems further(11) to improve sth further(12) the storm damaged it further(13) prices fell further(14) they live further south(15) he wants to go further in the company(16) further, ...
(1) far :: longe
(2) farther :: mais
(3) further information :: Outras informações
(4) further away :: mais longe
(5) until further notice :: até novo aviso
(6) further on :: mais para frente
(7) further details :: detalhes adicionais
(8) further education :: mais Educação
(9) further down :: mais embaixo
(10) further than :: Além de
(11) further action :: ação posterior
(12) go further :: ir além
1. farther ::
2. additional ::
3. more ::
4. extra ::
5. supplementary ::
6. supplemental ::
7. other ::
8. new ::
9. fresh ::
10. promote ::
11. advance ::
12. forward ::
13. develop ::
14. facilitate ::
15. aid ::
16. assist ::
17. help ::
18. help along ::
ajudar ao longo
19. lend a hand to ::
dar uma mão para
20. abet ::
21. expedite ::
22. hasten ::
24. catalyze ::
25. accelerate ::
27. spur on ::
28. oil the wheels of ::
óleo as rodas de
29. give a push to ::
dar um impulso ao
30. boost ::
31. encourage ::
32. cultivate ::
33. nurture ::
34. foster ::
further, furtherance, furthered, furthering, furthers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Then he understood
that digging upwards he’d go FURTHER.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
No FURTHER, horselord.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
No FURTHER payments.
No FURTHER contact.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
There is one FURTHER condition.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 7
My lady, may our journey
continue without FURTHER incident.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
English to Portuguese Dictionary: further
Meaning and definitions of further, translation in Portuguese
language for further with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of further in Portuguese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'further'
What further means in Portuguese, further meaning
in Portuguese, further
definition, examples and pronunciation
of further in Portuguese language.