sentimento, impressão, pressentimento, sentido, sensibilidade, percepção, tato, simpatia, ternura, perceçãosensível, afetivo, ardente, comovente
Noun(1) the experiencing of affective and emotional states(2) a vague idea in which some confidence is placed(3) the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people(4) a physical sensation that you experience(5) the sensation produced by pressure receptors in the skin(6) an intuitive understanding of something
Verb(1) undergo an emotional sensation or be in a particular state of mind(2) come to believe on the basis of emotion, intuitions, or indefinite grounds(3) perceive by a physical sensation, e.g., coming from the skin or muscles(4) be conscious of a physical, mental, or emotional state(5) have a feeling or perception about oneself in reaction to someone's behavior or attitude(6) undergo passive experience of(7) be felt or perceived in a certain way(8) grope or feel in search of something(9) examine by touch(10) examine (a body part(11) find by testing or cautious exploration(12) produce a certain impression(13) pass one's hands over the sexual organs of
(1) say it with feeling!(2) I want you to listen what he said, what his sense, what his feeling is right now.(3) I had a very strong feeling that there was someone or something in the cave with me.(4) we had a funny feeling that he wasn't quite right(5) We wanted them to know what it felt like, so that they will never want to experience that feeling ever again.(6) There is then this strong feeling that if one is not actively involved in corruption, one is not corrupt.(7) it produces a feeling of warmth(8) The enterprise seems foolhardy, and Stewart does not justify it beyond a vague feeling that he wants adventure.(9) He seemed shocked for a second but that emotion was soon taken over by the much stronger feeling of pain.(10) We have all experienced that sickening feeling when you know you no longer have control of the vehicle you are driving.(11) she had a burning feeling in her eye(12) there was a very eerie feeling in the place(13) And if you fell in love with me so long ago it only makes this feeling stronger, right?(14) He saw more clearly than any of these other guys how strong that feeling was.(15) A young child paddles in the sea for the first time, fascinated by the pleasant feeling of the water.(16) there's a really good feeling here
(1) feel :: sentir
(2) feeling good :: sentindo-se bem
(3) feeling bad :: sentindo-se mal
(4) feeling blue :: sentindo-se triste
(5) bad feeling :: mau pressentimento
(6) good feeling :: sentimento bom
(7) gut feeling :: intuição
(8) same feeling :: mesmo sentimento
(9) feeling depressed :: sentindo-se deprimido
(10) feeling dizzy :: sentindo zonzo
(11) feeling low :: sentindo-se triste
2. sensation ::
3. suspicion ::
4. love ::
5. compassion ::
7. opinion ::
8. atmosphere ::
9. spirit ::
10. tactile sensation ::
11. sensitive ::
12. touch ::
13. perceive ::
14. experience ::
15. grope ::
16. test ::
17. believe ::
18. sense ::
19. seem ::
20. finger ::
21. find ::
22. palpate ::
feeling, feelingly, feelings
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Maybe you understand
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
Yeah, I'm fine.
I'm just FEELING a little...
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 14
How you FEELING? Your head clear?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
You should be FEELING
a bit more like yourself.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
Yeah, I know the FEELING.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
English to Portuguese Dictionary: feeling
Meaning and definitions of feeling, translation in Portuguese
language for feeling with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of feeling in Portuguese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'feeling'
What feeling means in Portuguese, feeling meaning
in Portuguese, feeling
definition, examples and pronunciation
of feeling in Portuguese language.