experiência, vivência, prática, aventura, provaçãoexperimentar, sofrer, sentir, conhecer, encontrar
Noun(1) the accumulation of knowledge or skill that results from direct participation in events or activities(2) the content of direct observation or participation in an event(3) an event as apprehended
Verb(1) undergo or live through a difficult experience(2) have firsthand knowledge of states, situations, emotions, or sensations(3) go through (mental or physical states or experiences(4) undergo an emotional sensation or be in a particular state of mind(5) undergo
(1) Others, however, who stay to gain management experience as officers and NCOs are highly regarded.(2) Along the way, your team gains experience and develops their skills.(3) Bill is never a paragraph away from an anecdote, and everything he says is rooted in experience and fact.(4) an opportunity to experience the excitement of New York(5) Let us hope that the choice is made before families here have to experience the grief and suffering now being felt in Spain.(6) None of this denies the epistemic role of experience , of observation, in scientific inquiry.(7) it was an enjoyable experience(8) Students, as you may already know through experience or observation, do not have much money.(9) She treasured and shared this experience and kept contact with the friends she made there.(10) audition day is an enjoyable experience for any seven-year old(11) You have to go to a few shows to fully experience this event that ebbs and flows like water.(12) No experience is necessary, as professional instructors will provide full training.(13) for the younger players it has been a learning experience(14) In fact, my experience on the ground in the region also highlights an extremely difficult road ahead.(15) The fact that we need experience to grasp this meaning is irrelevant.(16) We intend to provide an opportunity for others to experience the joy and also comfort our faith brings to us.
(1) work experience :: experiência de trabalho
(2) to experience :: experimentar
(3) professional experience :: experiência profissional
(4) working experience :: Experiência de trabalho
(5) personal experience :: experiência pessoal
(6) previous experience :: experiência anterior
(7) gain experience :: ganho de experiência
(8) user experience :: experiência de usuário
(9) life experience :: experiência de vida
(10) practical experience :: experiência prática
1. skill ::
2. incident ::
3. involvement in ::
4. undergo ::
5. have ::
6. go through ::
7. feel ::
8. know ::
9. get ::
1. inexperience ::
experience, experienced, experiences, experiencing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 5
It involves a part of the human EXPERIENCE
that has always eluded me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 4
Really? Me? Don't you want
someone with more EXPERIENCE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 13
In my EXPERIENCE, eloquent men are right
every bit as often as imbeciles.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 9
to EXPERIENCE other cultures.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 17
English to Portuguese Dictionary: experience
Meaning and definitions of experience, translation in Portuguese
language for experience with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of experience in Portuguese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'experience'
What experience means in Portuguese, experience meaning
in Portuguese, experience
definition, examples and pronunciation
of experience in Portuguese language.