evidência, prova, comprovação, indício, testemunho, depoimento, testemunhaevidenciar, provar, demonstrar, testemunhar
Noun(1) your basis for belief or disbelief; knowledge on which to base belief(2) an indication that makes something evident(3) (law
Verb(1) provide evidence for; stand as proof of; show by one's behavior, attitude, or external attributes(2) provide evidence for(3) give evidence
(1) This is not because it would be unsafe, but because we have no evidence to suggest whether or not it is safe.(2) that will be used in evidence against her(3) without evidence, they can't bring a charge(4) There is no evidence to suggest whether the sniffers are local or are from outside the area.(5) Well I do not know where you would get that idea but I have no evidence of this being true.(6) Insufficient evidence is available to judge whether this relation is cause and effect.(7) There is also a substantial body of evidence that would support a contrary argument.(8) He pondered whether such video evidence might be used to counter the threat of a touchline ban.(9) The body of evidence on the health of swine clones is considerably more limited than for bovine clones.(10) As a scientist, I would ask him to present some credible evidence for this belief.(11) We have attempted to find the best available evidence for the topics we discuss.(12) he was convicted on the evidence of a child(13) I've never seen evidence of flooding here(14) Major studies based on a growing body of evidence show that pesticides are not safe.(15) The limited evidence available indicated that the advice given was generally good.(16) there was no obvious evidence of a break-in
(1) empirical evidence :: evidência empírica
(2) physical evidence :: evidência física
(3) anecdotal evidence :: evidência anedótica
(4) documentary evidence :: evidencia documental
(5) give evidence :: dê evidência
(6) provide evidence :: fornecer provas
(7) circumstantial evidence :: evidência circunstancial
(8) in evidence :: em evidência
(9) supporting evidence :: evidência de suporte
(10) hard evidence :: evidência difícil
1. proof ::
2. testimony ::
5. indicate ::
6. bear witness ::
7. certify ::
8. tell ::
1. disproof ::
evidence, evidenced, evidences, evidencing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We need an EVIDENCE bag,
A pretty big one.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
...I've bagged some EVIDENCE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 13
based on empirical EVIDENCE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 7
No, but they did find EVIDENCE
that you'll believe anything.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 20
- Well, based on the available EVIDENCE...
- Shut up!
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 23
English to Portuguese Dictionary: evidence
Meaning and definitions of evidence, translation in Portuguese
language for evidence with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of evidence in Portuguese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'evidence'
What evidence means in Portuguese, evidence meaning
in Portuguese, evidence
definition, examples and pronunciation
of evidence in Portuguese language.