Noun(1) a newspaper that is published every day
Adjective(1) of or belonging to or occurring every day(2) appropriate for ordinary or routine occasions
Adverb(1) every day; without missing a day(2) gradually and progressively
(1) He was paid a daily rate - irrespective of how many hours he worked - which was presented to him by cheque at irregular intervals.(2) It will be the duty of the depositors to verify daily whether the bank is opened daily or not.(3) Flossing your teeth daily (or, at a pinch, using a mouthwash) can make you 6.4 years younger.(4) There have been periodic mass demonstrations against the occupying forces, but they are not daily and not widespread.(5) A friend of mine has escaped the daily grind for a jaunt to Paris.(6) Meanwhile, the right-wing daily Le Figaro concentrates on the security measures implemented in France.(7) Counsel agree that the calculation of the lost fees using the average daily fees for that period is as follows.(8) Currently fish drying is carried out in the unorganised sector by women in rural areas who work for local agents on piece rates or on daily wages.(9) The daily studio rate for models doing commercial work is between Ôö¼├║400 and Ôö¼├║500.(10) The facility now has a command center with satellite links that will enable it to coordinate thousands of airstrikes daily .(11) He subsequently outlined the plans for a ├ö├®┬╝2.40 daily rate via display of two discs.(12) In Grampian two orthodontists have carried out 10 extra clinics while a general surgeon has held two clinics, all at three times their daily rate.(13) Some, who go to school, work for about fours hours daily .(14) As this newspaper does its daily job, treading between different interest groups, our main concern is to freely report what happens on our patch.(15) At the moment, 90 % of Scots exceed the safe maximum daily intake of salt.(16) Under last year's agreement, the daily wage rate was 98 rupees with an attendance allowance of 14 rupees.
(1) daily routine :: rotina diária
(2) daily life :: vida cotidiana
(3) daily activities :: atividades diárias
(4) daily rate :: diária
(5) twice daily :: duas vezes por dia
(6) daily report :: relatório diário
(7) daily work :: trabalho diário
(8) daily allowance :: dose diária
(9) daily newspaper :: Jornal diário
(10) daily bread :: pão diário
1. everyday ::
2. day-by-day ::
dia a dia
3. casual ::
4. every day ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
They tell me 100
wagons arrive DAILY now from the Reach.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
Part of the reason we talk about what
gets us riled up in our DAILY lives...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
change his sheets
and blankets DAILY
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
you face failure on a DAILY basis.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
Two drops with water, DAILY.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
English to Portuguese Dictionary: daily
Meaning and definitions of daily, translation in Portuguese
language for daily with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of daily in Portuguese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'daily'
What daily means in Portuguese, daily meaning
in Portuguese, daily
definition, examples and pronunciation
of daily in Portuguese language.