curso, corrente, rumo, percurso, andamento, conduta, comportamento, direção, corrida, progresso, pista de corridacorrer, seguir, percorrer, rumar, perseguir, caçar, circular, enfileirar
Noun(1) education imparted in a series of lessons or meetings(2) a connected series of events or actions or developments(3) general line of orientation(4) a mode of action(5) a line or route along which something travels or moves(6) a body of students who are taught together(7) part of a meal served at one time(8) (construction(9) facility consisting of a circumscribed area of land or water laid out for a sport
Verb(1) move swiftly through or over(2) move along, of liquids(3) hunt with hounds
Adverb(1) as might be expected
(1) They use another service for showing races but have their own racing presenters on the course .(2) Pita meat pie often is the final course of a meal or is served as a light supper on its own.(3) We took off, the bus bumping along the rough coast road, charting a course due north in the late afternoon sun.(4) course content(5) Clearly, he enjoys the course , even the rather silly island green at the notorious 17th hole.(6) they spoke to him in the course of the inquiry(7) he took the same course as his friends(8) the course of the stream(9) Once respiratory or renal disease develops, the course is usually rapidly progressive.(10) it altered the course of my life(11) Even without the filling soup as a first course , the T-bone steak and salad had been an excellent meal.(12) 18-hole course(13) the plane altered course(14) Labor believes that the true course for world progress lies in it being run cooperatively.(15) the course of history(16) The final dish in the eight course evening was a Campari parfait served with orange ragout.
(1) of course :: claro
(2) main course :: Prato principal
(3) golf course :: campo de golfe
(4) in due course :: no devido tempo
(5) training course :: curso de treinamento
(6) in the course of :: no decorrer das
(7) first course :: primeiro curso
(8) course of action :: curso de ação
1. route ::
2. progression ::
3. procedure ::
4. racecourse ::
5. class ::
6. program ::
7. line ::
8. row ::
9. course of action ::
curso de ação
10. form ::
11. trend ::
12. path ::
13. flow ::
14. feed ::
course, coursed, courses, coursing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Of COURSE, we're all animals...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 6
Of COURSE I can.
It's coming back,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 15
Of COURSE, you would have friends
from across the Narrow Sea.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
l'd like to record this conversation.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
Of COURSE he wants you here.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
English to Portuguese Dictionary: course
Meaning and definitions of course, translation in Portuguese
language for course with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of course in Portuguese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'course'
What course means in Portuguese, course meaning
in Portuguese, course
definition, examples and pronunciation
of course in Portuguese language.