conferência, entrevista, reunião, colóquio, associação, consulta, deliberação, colação de grau
Noun(1) a prearranged meeting for consultation or exchange of information or discussion (especially one with a formal agenda(2) an association of sports teams that organizes matches for its members(3) a discussion among participants who have an agreed (serious
(1) They're one of three teams in the conference without a winning record at home, where they are 16-16.(2) a conference call(3) Experts from across the country will meet in Sheffield tomorrow at a conference to discuss the growing problem of liver disease caused by alcohol abuse.(4) We schemed and plotted by internet, e-mail and conference call, and now the team has come together for the first time.(5) Can you get a counsellor who would counsel the two of you via email or conference call (and do you have the money to pay for it)?(6) Nearly all providers offer free call waiting, call display, and conference call services.(7) Interesting technological takes on context-awareness and privacy discussed at the conference ?(8) Other courses will use a telephone conference call for the audio portion of the course.(9) he gathered all the men around the baize table for a conference(10) he gathered all the men around the table for a conference(11) an international conference on the environment(12) he's attending a conference on e-learning(13) It was in fact the goal that set her course of action: she chose to complete the stated goal of the conference call rather than to let people vent emotion.(14) This is where the best team in the best conference in college football plays.(15) I flew from here to Indianapolis to address a conference of the African Methodist Episcopal Church.(16) Notably absent at the conference was any discussion of whether it is appropriate for universities to market themselves as brands.
(1) conference call :: chamada de conferência
(2) conference room :: sala de conferencia
(3) press conference :: conferência de imprensa
(4) video conference :: Videoconferência
(5) conference hall :: sala de conferência
(6) conference proceedings :: anais de conferências
(7) news conference :: coletiva de imprensa
(8) conference table :: mesa de conferencia
(9) sales conference :: conferência de vendas
(10) telephone conference :: conferência telefónica
1. congress ::
2. discussion ::
3. group discussion ::
discussão em grupo
4. league ::
conference, conferences, conferencing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
At a neurobiology CONFERENCE?
What a mean thing to say.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 12
This is a photograph
of the 1911 Solvay Conference...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
and instead see if you could set up
a CONFERENCE call with Ramey.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 10
the summer CONFERENCE on
algebraic topology at Caltech
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 20
for this CONFERENCE.You're gonna
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 17
English to Portuguese Dictionary: conference
Meaning and definitions of conference, translation in Portuguese
language for conference with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of conference in Portuguese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'conference'
What conference means in Portuguese, conference meaning
in Portuguese, conference
definition, examples and pronunciation
of conference in Portuguese language.