composto, complexo, múltiplocomposto, combinação, complexo, número múltiplo
Noun(1) a conceptual whole made up of complicated and related parts(2) considered the most highly evolved dicotyledonous plants, characterized by florets arranged in dense heads that resemble single flowers
Adjective(1) consisting of separate interconnected parts(2) of or relating to or belonging to the plant family Compositae
(1) In another improvement, the new belt is manufactured from a composite leather material that looks like patent leather but is much stronger and does not develop creases like the current belt.(2) And hence it will be quite in order to maintain that the square is not less than double the area of the triangle inscribed within it, and to affirm other similar properties that belong to the nature of this composite figure.(3) They tried to abandon elements of composite culture.(4) All items are then summed into a total composite score indicating drug use severity.(5) The hulls are constructed of a fiberglass composite with a core throughout.(6) Either you can't put together the myriad thoughts and decisions of millions of voters into one composite meaning, or in a rough and ready way you can; but in the latter case there has to be some logical consistency to it.(7) They were a composite of different needs and motivations.(8) Interesting special features explain how they did all this with real animals, showing the way effects blended together tigers and people shot separately to make composite scenes.(9) The world, as he sees it, consists of ├ö├ç├┐good guys├ö├ç├û and ├ö├ç├┐bad guys├ö├ç├û, with the latter combining to form a composite threat.(10) Her team of researchers created a computer programme which reads through some 13 online news sites and sifts through them to make composite stories on different subjects.(11) Thanks to a recently developed building material - composite lumber, designed for decking - you can build rotproof raised beds.(12) I was under the impression that that was a fictional composite of St. Grottlesex schools, but I haven't seen the movie in years.(13) However I submit that it is, fundamentally, a composite of moral, intellectual, and administrative capabilities, combined with seriousness of purpose.(14) Although the composite material is synthetic, the clear or milky translucence of quartz gives the countertops a depth and luminosity that can only be achieved with natural stone.(15) By winter of 2000, my company was participating in the reconstruction of the courthouse by installing glass composite materials to strengthen the concrete shear walls.(16) ├ö├ç├┐Most companies use generic hardware parts that are made out of metal and composite materials,├ö├ç├û he explains.
(1) composite material :: material compósito
(2) composite number :: número composto
(3) composite index :: índice composto
(4) composite video :: vídeo compósito
(5) composite bow :: arco composto
1. compound ::
2. complex ::
3. combined ::
5. mixed ::
6. amalgamation ::
7. amalgam ::
8. combination ::
9. compound ::
10. fusion ::
11. synthesis ::
12. mixture ::
13. blend ::
14. alloy ::
1. simple ::
composite, compositely, composites
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Well, we have a COMPOSITE
of a person of interest.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 5
English to Portuguese Dictionary: composite
Meaning and definitions of composite, translation in Portuguese
language for composite with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of composite in Portuguese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'composite'
What composite means in Portuguese, composite meaning
in Portuguese, composite
definition, examples and pronunciation
of composite in Portuguese language.