acampar, fazer acampamento, assentaracampamento, campo, exército em campanha, pessoas acampadas, vida simples
Noun(1) temporary living quarters specially built by the army for soldiers(2) a group of people living together in a camp(3) temporary lodgings in the country for travelers or vacationers(4) an exclusive circle of people with a common purpose(5) a penal institution (often for forced labor(6) something that is considered amusing not because of its originality but because of its unoriginality(7) shelter for persons displaced by war or political oppression or for religious beliefs(8) a site where care and activities are provided for children during the summer months
Verb(1) live in or as if in a tent(2) establish or set up a camp(3) give an artificially banal or sexual quality to
Adjective(1) providing sophisticated amusement by virtue of having artificially (and vulgarly
(1) A startled, but later apologetic Shockey, ran off into the woods and returned to Giants training camp .(2) They made camp and watched for more than a week but nothing came.(3) They pitched camp in backyards, in the woods or on the beach.(4) This would make a sad camp man with a receding hairline the ultimate in coolness.(5) The chance that Banks and Kent Graham will return and compete for the job in training camp should not be discounted.(6) In this regard, the ruling camp should immediately stop interfering in the investigation in view of the law.(7) His camp , squeaking, self-absorbed, Irish puppydog charm worked its magic on the voting audience.(8) the enemy camp(9) A small plaque lies before a tree planted in Korey Stringer's memory at Minnesota Vikings training camp .(10) They hiked for the rest of the day and made camp just before sunset.(11) Regardless of the camp , each party will basically put its self-development as its first priority.(12) I have met, I believe, the two most affectedly camp people in the country, and I have the mental scars to prove it.(13) I've known some very camp gay men through friends and they can be a real laugh to be with if you don't get strung up on your own sexuality when you are in their world.(14) Participants will still be welcome to arrive on Sunday, and those who camp may stay over Friday night if they wish.(15) It wears its queerness like a flashy Dolce and Gabbana blouse, with style and humor and camp - but an intentional lack of tragedy.(16) We went to Comptons and were joined by Scottish guy and camp bartender friend of Stephens.
(1) boot camp :: boot camp
(2) summer camp :: campo de verão
(3) concentration camp :: campo de concentração
(4) refugee camp :: campo de refugiados
(5) base camp :: campo de base
(6) training camp :: campo de treinamento
(7) camp out :: acampar
(8) camp bed :: cama dobrável
(9) labor camp :: campo de trabalho
(10) holiday camp :: campo de férias
1. exaggerated ::
2. effeminate ::
3. campy ::
4. campsite ::
5. faction ::
6. refugee camp ::
campo de refugiados
7. cantonment ::
8. summer camp ::
campo de verão
9. clique ::
10. pitch tents ::
11. encamp ::
camp, camped, camper, campers, camping, camps, campy, encamp, encamped, encamping, encamps
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We've ridden far enough today.
We'll CAMP here.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
Must be exciting to flit
from one CAMP to the next,
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
What's a man of the Night's Watch
doing in a wildling CAMP?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 10
before we ride in the morning
and after you make CAMP in the evening.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
The Lady Melisandre
was just seen riding out of CAMP.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 10
English to Portuguese Dictionary: camp
Meaning and definitions of camp, translation in Portuguese
language for camp with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of camp in Portuguese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'camp'
What camp means in Portuguese, camp meaning
in Portuguese, camp
definition, examples and pronunciation
of camp in Portuguese language.