aconselhar, informar, avisar, anunciar, assessorar, recomendar, aconselhar-se
Verb(1) give advice to(2) inform (somebody(3) make a proposal, declare a plan for something
(1) The above guidelines advise against antibiotics because of their ineffectiveness, which may not be true.(2) I will amend archived entries to include corrections of fact and advise you accordingly.(3) And it may encourage solicitors to advise silence for other than good objective reasons.(4) Even if your security officers advise against it, why not pull over and mingle with the crowd?(5) we advise against sending cash by post(6) We advise against all but essential travel to all other parts of Iraq.(7) If you're hurt in an accident, your lawyer can advise you on the value of your claim.(8) Most homeopaths advise against the use of essential oils if you are taking a homeopathic remedy.(9) The experts advise against turning existing bedrooms into almost anything else.(10) He or she might advise against it because it may put you at risk of complications.(11) Your doctor will assess you, and advise the best course of treatment to deal with the problem.(12) we advise against sending cash by mail(13) As my name suggests, I am not qualified to offer advice but I would advise caution(14) You should lock into a fixed rate for the best deal - but experts advise against tying up your money for more than a year.(15) They advise against the sales of items that could be faulty and pose a danger risk like the brakes failing on a pushchair.(16) I wouldn't advise sleeping pills, but a nice warm bath might do the trick.
(1) advise against :: desaconselham
(2) give advise :: dar conselhos
(3) advise on :: aconselhar sobre
(4) advise with :: aconselhar com
1. counsel ::
2. advocate ::
3. inform of ::
na forma de
4. propose ::
5. apprize ::
levar ao conhecimento de
advise, advised, advisement, advises, advising
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
microphones... I also ADVISE you
to let them there.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
I would ADVISE the three of you
that resistance is futile.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 17
it is my duty to ADVISE you against it.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
If I may, how did a slave girl come to
ADVISE Daenerys Targaryen?
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 4
I'm only here to ADVISE him.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
English to Portuguese Dictionary: advise
Meaning and definitions of advise, translation in Portuguese
language for advise with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of advise in Portuguese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'advise'
What advise means in Portuguese, advise meaning
in Portuguese, advise
definition, examples and pronunciation
of advise in Portuguese language.